Welcome // First Post

Hey everyone,

Thanks for stopping by!

This site is just a place for me to put my thoughts and ideas on my personal experience within the boys/mens volleyball world for the past ~20 years!

My goal is to help others be able to facilitate the growth of boys volleyball, specifically in the US.

For now, my focus will be on high school programs and club/junior programs but will probably foray into college, professional and younger youth as well.

Most of my life I have been around volleyball and took it for granted, but I was part of starting a new boys volleyball club, and now leading a new high school program, and I realized how much work goes into providing playing opportunities to boys out there who aren't lucky enough to be born into the volleyball world like me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on "selling" boys volleyball to new players: